Editor: Courtney Moore
God gave His people work to do in the Garden of Eden before sin entered the world. Work is not untouched by sin, but it is good, as God allows us to image Him and the way He works through our lives.
In this practical book on the theology of work, read wisdom from women who represent all the realms of where a woman might find herself working and discover:
- how to think about calling
- how to work from weakness
- how to find joy in wise stewardship, no matter the field
- how to join the mission of God in both motherhood and childlessness
- how to image God in both secular and sacred work
- how to manage and work with men
- how to grow through conflict
All work is Kingdom work. As women, let's join together in celebrating the good gift of work.